Building owned by Department of Experimental Psychology, but Anatomy currently occupies two floors. This may be changing due to the recent merger of Anatomy with Physiology — see separate entries for Physiology, Development and Neuroscience — Anatomy and Physiology, Development and Neuroscience — Physiology Building.
- Ramped access to main entrance through manual double doors. Level and smooth inside. Bell for assistance, but this is placed at standing height.
- Ground floor all one level.
- Four floors in total, with no lift to upper floors.
- Stairs have handrails.
- No disabled toilet.
- Good lighting.
- Stairs are all marked and have contrasting handrails.
- No induction loops in building.
- Generally quiet and softly furnished.
The information on this page is the responsibility of the Department of Experimental Psychology. The DRC updates information as it is received. To ensure the information contained here is current, please check with the relevant Department.