Three-storey building, housing Research Services, Health and Safety and Manufacturing and Management Divisions, and the Centre for Applied Research in Educational Technologies. The Institute for Manufacturing is next door. A lift has been added to the outside of the building to facilitate disabled access.
Main entrance in Old Press Site car park 3. Vehicle entry from Mill Lane, pedestrian entry from either Mill Lane or Silver Street.
- External lift by main entrance, operated by proximity card only. Bell for assistance. Arrange access in advance with individual department.
- Lift covers all floors. Stairs all have continuous handrails.
- New disabled toilet on ground floor.
- No signage from Silver Street or Mill Lane. New, clear signs within building to individual departments.
- Touch readable buttons and audio information in lift.
- Rather poor lighting outside building at night.
- No induction loops currently.
- Some traffic noise from Silver Street and Mill Lane.
Other Useful Information
Regular users please contact Mick Harding (tel. (3)37084, email firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your proximity card enabled for the lift.
The information on this page is the responsibility of the Old Press Site. The DRC updates information as it is received from the site. To ensure the information contained here is current, please check with the relevant Department.