Large, old block, with three floors of lecture rooms.
- Site Supervisor
- Jamie Brittain
- 01223 765006
Sidgwick Site, near Raised Faculty Building.
- Level entrance from raised section of site through doors on the left hand side (fitted with push button opener) or lift access from exterior ground floor level (by prior arrangement). Steps, chair lift or narrow ramp up to main lift, which reaches all four floors. Alternative is flights of steep stairs, with handrails.
- Lecture rooms are mostly level, with fixed wooden benches but some room for wheelchairs and other chairs. Top floor rooms have ordinary tables and chairs.
- Disabled toilets available on ground floor.
- Flourescent lighting in all rooms.
- No touch-readable buttons or audio information in lift.
- Stairs are unmarked, but do have continuous handrails.
- Infra-red hearing enhancement systems installed on first and second floors, suitable for non hearing-aid users. Loops available to borrow.
Other Useful Information
No refuge areas in case of fire.
The information on this page is the responsibility of the Sidgwick Site. The DRC updates information as it is received. This page was last updated on 1 April 2014. To ensure the information contained here is current, please check with the relevant Department.