skip to content

Accessibility and Disability Resource Centre


Cambridge University contains a vast range of academic institutions. Most undergraduates will study at a Department or Faculty, but lectures, exams and supervisions may be held at separate shared buildings and lecture halls spread over the city.

See the ‘Sites and Shared Buildings’ section of this guide for more information on individual sites, lecture halls and shared buildings.

Graduate Students are often likely to study at Postgraduate Research Centres and Institutes.