skip to content

Accessibility and Disability Resource Centre


Cambridge University's Departments and Faculties are spread over the whole city, and mostly grouped together in University sites.

Within each site there are also several buildings and large lecture or exam halls that are shared by Departments and Faculties. In most cases, it is best to contact the Disability Liaison Officer of your own Department or Faculty if you have any access needs or queries.

Please use the left hand navigation to find disability access information for the main sites, shared buildings and lecture halls of the University.