skip to content

Disability Resource Centre


The Disability Resource Centre is not an emergency service

If you don't know where to turn in an emergency or out of hours, here are a number of options:

  • Many Colleges have Porters' Lodges that are staffed 24 hours a day.
  • Many Colleges have a Tutorial system with a tutor on call.
  • You might contact a friend, neighbour or family member.
  • Contact your GP. Outside normal surgery hours, the Urgent Care Cambridgeshire (UCC) service is available - see below.
  • The self-help section on the Counselling website may have some useful information

Please note that if you want to contact the Disability Resource Centre quickly or in an emergency during opening hours then it is better to phone on 332301.

Further info about the University emergency contacts can be found on the Student Wellbeing web page.