Reasonable Adjustments Fund

What support you can get

The University funds some human support options for UK home students through the Reasonable Adjustments Fund. 

These include:

  • note takers
  • study assistants
  • proof reading
  • specialist study skills tutoring
  • specialist mentoring

Types of support

How much

What you can get varies according to the support needed. If you receive this funding, the Accessibility and Disability Resource Centre (ADRC) will organise and manage the support for you.

Who is eligible

You must be:

  • a current registered student or offer holder, undergraduate or postgraduate
  • a UK home student
  • able to provide evidence of disability as described in the Equality Act 2010, such as a medical letter or specialist report

When to apply

At any time

How to apply

Contact the ADRC at