Contact and find us

Contact us

Email or phone us to book an appointment, ask us a question or give feedback. 

If you're a student, but do not belong to a College

Email us to book an appointment, ask us a question or give feedback.

You may not belong to a College if you're studying for:

  • a certificate
  • a diploma
  • some MSts
  • some advanced diplomas


Opening times

Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm 
Friday 9am to 4pm 

Contact us to ask about earlier and later appointments.

We're closed on UK bank holidays.

Find us

Student Services Centre  
Bene't Street 
CB2 3PT 

The Accessibility and Disability Resources Centre (ADRC) is on the ground floor of the Student Services Centre.

The Student Services Centre is on the New Museums Site. Enter from Bene't Street. The main entrance is on the left.

The ADRC is 0.2 miles from the city centre and 1.2 miles from Cambridge train station. The closest Universal Bus stop is on Trumpington Street.

Find ADRC on the University map 

Read the AccessAble guide for the ADRC 


Cambridge Council website has information on travelling in Cambridge by bus, coach, train, car, and taxi.


Parking is very limited. Blue Badge holders can get in touch to ask us about parking, but we cannot guarantee there will be a space available.

The nearest public car park is Grand Arcade, off Pembroke Street.  There are disabled parking bays on Peas Hill which connects with Bene't Street. 

Making a complaint

We hope your experience with us is positive. But if you’re unhappy with something about our services, please let us know so that we can make improvements.

First, talk to a member of ADRC staff you work with about the issue. If this does not help, email us and we’ll forward to the Head of Centre.

You could also follow the central University Student Complaint Procedure

University complaints and appeals

If you’re making a formal complaint or about the University or a College, or an appeal about one of its decisions, you need an independent adviser. ADRC cannot represent you.

With your permission, we can provide factual information about your disability and its impact on your studies. We can also provide information about any support or adjustments we’ve put in place or recommended.