Conditions, impairments and difficulties
We can advise students who have:
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder – ADHD
- Sight loss or those who are blind
- Hearing loss or those who are d/Deaf
- Unseen disabilities and long-term health conditions
- Mental health conditions
- Mobility and physical impairments
- Specific learning difficulties (such as dyslexia and dyspraxia)
When we talk about disability we use the legal definition defined in The Equality Act 2010.
Colour blindness is not considered a disability under UK law. If you have colour blindness, there may be adjustments which are helpful for your studies. Contact your Tutor or Director of Studies to discuss it.
What we can help you with