How to get advice and support from us

You can get support from us if you're a disabled student or if you think you have a disability.

Students talking over a cup of coffee

If you're a disabled student, or feel you may have a disability

  1. Tell us about your disability in our online Student Information Form.
  2. One of our advisers will contact you to discuss it.
  3. We'll recommend support that's specific to you, based on your disability and the course you’re studying.
  4. We’ll liaise with your College, department or faculty about our recommendations (with your permission).

If you think you may have a specific learning difficulty, ADHD or autism

We offer a screening service for SpLD such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia, ADHD or autism.

If you're already in touch with us

Contact us to get an appointment.

More information